At MSA, we know that every project starts with a plan – a clear and consensus driven vision for the future that can be realistically implemented.
Our goal is first and foremost to listen to and understand our client’s needs and then create processes, plans and studies tailored to suit those unique requirements. The professional planners that comprise MSA’s Planning & Design Studio have helped hundreds of communities and private organizations define their vision, obtain funding and implement the improvements they seek. And, because our planners are part of a multi-disciplinary firm, they are able to engage our professional engineers and architects in the planning processes to aid our clients in developing sustainable, implementable plans.
Drive community engagement to new levels. Bolster civic responsibility.
A transparent, robust public participation process is the foundation of successful community planning and development. Our experts approach community outreach with diligence, creativity, open-mindedness and respect for the input of all participants. From open houses, focus groups, surveys and pop-up booths at community events to mobile-friendly project websites, story maps and crowdsource apps, we make it easy for citizens and stakeholders to engage in the process in a meaningful way.
- Blight Studies
- Capital Improvement & Strategic Plans
- Comprehensive Plans
- Cooperative Boundary Agreements
- Economic Development – Market Analysis, Tax Increment Financing, Feasibility Studies
- Funding – Grant Writing, Grant Administration, Fundraising, Impact Fee Studies
- Housing Studies – Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing, Market Analysis
- Landscape Architecture
- Park and Recreation Planning – Park Master Plans, Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plans, ADA Studies
- Public Engagement
- Redevelopment Studies – Downtown, Neighborhood, Corridor and Site Planning
- Transportation Planning – Bicycle & Pedestrian Plans, Safe Routes to Schools Plans, Access Management Studies
- Urban Design – Wayfinding, Streetscaping, and Design Standards
- Zoning – Ordinance Creation, Code Rewrites and Zoning Administration
Start a relationship with us today.
Contact us to get the conversation started. And learn more about how MSA can be a trusted partner in meeting your community or development goals.
Services we provide
See a full list of the services we provide at MSA.