Do you want to see what it’s like to work as a part of a consulting firm?
At MSA, you’ll have the opportunity to learn about the consulting industry by collaborating alongside our technical professionals. You’ll build relationships with both co-workers and clients, all while gaining valuable work experience. Several of our employees started at MSA as interns or co-ops before joining the firm after graduation!
Check out our openings for student positions if you:
- Are pursuing a bachelors or masters in civil or environmental engineering.
- Have sophomore to senior standing.
- Are enrolled as a full-time student.
- Have an overall GPA of 2.75 (out of 4).
Meet us in person!
Let’s get to know one another. Career fair season is upon us, and we hope to see you when we’re on your campus!
- September 12 – University of Minnesota – Duluth
- September 24 – University of Wisconsin – Madison
- September 24 – University of Wisconsin – Platteville
- September 25 – Iowa State University
- September 25 – University of Texas – Arlington
- September 26 – University of Illinois
- October 3 – Michigan Tech University
- January 24, 2019 – Milwaukee School of Engineering
Haven’t found the opening you’re looking for? Sign-up for your own Job Agent here to search our job postings and identify potential matches based on your skill set. It’s easy. All you need to do is enter your name and email address, upload your résumé, select how close of a match you’d like and the frequency you’d like to be notified. Do this once, and you’ll be notified when job postings meet your criteria.
Join Our Team
Commit to creating functional, sustainable, beautiful places.
It takes a village to change the earth for the better. If you have the passion and skills to help design and engineer a better world, we’d love to have you on our team.