We believe our success as a company depends on the happiness and well-being of our team. We know your career should accommodate your lifestyle, not the other way around. And, unlike many professional services firms, we take our commitment to work-life balance seriously.
As we tell our clients, each of our offices boasts teams of close-knit professionals, backed by the support of a 17-office firm. Whether you sit in an office of 10 or an office of 100, you’ll have access to the knowledge and expertise of more than 300 professionals working toward the same common goal: to provide our clients with the best solutions and customer service. We are committed to providing our employees with the professional development tools they need to succeed—from training and mentoring programs to the necessary access to resources and industry-leading technology.
The Human Element
We know you’re more than your plans, specs and drawings. At MSA, we’ve implemented a recognition program—Together as One—that focuses specifically on rewarding individual and team accomplishments across the company. As part of the program, we also host monthly, company-wide activities to promote office bonding and community outreach.
100% Employee Owned
MSA operates as a closely held corporation, and our employees own 100% of the stock through the Employee Stock Ownership and Savings Plan (ESOP). ESOPs are similar to profit-sharing plans, but there is one important difference. In traditional profit-sharing plans, companies make cash contributions on behalf of employees. In an ESOP, the company contributes MSA stock and/or cash in the employee’s name. This allows all employees to participate in personal ownership of the firm.
At MSA, public infrastructure is the backbone of our business. Our clients rely on our expertise, and we pride ourselves on providing them with efficient and innovative solutions to overcome each obstacle they face. We are proud of the reputation we have earned through professional performance and the caliber of our employees, and hope you’ll join us in our mission to be a trusted partner helping clients succeed. Above all, MSA’s purpose is to enable people to positively impact the lives of others.
- Two medical plan options
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Wellness program and incentives
- Paid time off and comp time arrangements
- Paid holidays
- Support and encouragement for staff to participate and volunteer in community events and STEM outreach with local schools
- Opportunity for leadership opportunities in technical internal groups
- Company-provided life insurance
- 100% company paid short and long-term disability
- Health club membership reimbursement
- Computer and exercise purpose programs
- Support of membership in professional organizations
- Paid time for leadership roles in professional organizations
- Reimbursement for professional licenses and certifications
- Company provided exam study materials
- Continuing education and professional development opportunities
- Access to thousands of courses through MSA Online powered by Red Vector
- Discounted employee apparel
Meet The team
We’re more than experts. We’re owners, partners and neighbors, too.