We all share in the obligation of respecting the environment for future generations. However, environmental issues can present complex situations for a wide band of public and private interests. MSA has assisted commercial clients and numerous governmental entities with their environmental needs. Our goal is to help you make the right choices for the land as well as your project by streamlining, simplifying and expediting needed remediation and preservation work as much as possible.
Understand your challenges and address them head-on.
Maybe you’ve received a letter from an environmental regulator. Or you unexpectedly encountered soil contamination or an underground storage tank during some ground work. Or possibly you’re just doing your environmental due diligence before buying or selling a piece of land or inspecting buildings and materials for safety hazards pre-demolition or pre-renovation. In all these cases, the environmental experts at MSA deliver the responsiveness, flexibility and professionalism to size up the circumstances in short order, present you with your best options and help you implement the right solution quickly and cost-effectively.
We offer comprehensive due diligence and environmental site assessment services so you can understand exactly what’s happening on a piece of land. From there, we can help with everything from land and resource planning, developing plans for site restoration and clean up or wetland delineation and mitigation work. In each of these cases, our technical expertise and experience with innovative solutions, such as beneficial reuse of contaminated soil, allows us to bring smart, effective strategies to the table. Our knowledge of the latest environmental regulations and our strong working relationship with regulatory agencies help expedite permitting, reporting and compliance processes. We can even help you find and maximize available sources of funding for a wide range of projects.
Spend less effort addressing problems and more time optimizing your assets.
We help you achieve and maintain environmental compliance and do right by the earth while simultaneously achieving your community, project and investment goals. So in the end, everyone wins.
- Site Redevelopment
- Property Assessments & Due Diligence
- Phase 1 and Phase 2 Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Building Assessments (Lead Paint, Asbestos, Mold & Radon)
- Building Demolition and Waste Management Plans
- Environmental Monitoring & Compliance
- Storage Tank Removal & Assessments
- Spill Response and Spill Prevention Countermeasures and Control Plans (SPCCs)
- Stormwater Compliance (NPDES) and Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs)
- Facility Monitoring & Reporting
- Air Permitting & Indoor Air Monitoring
- Site Investigation & Remediation
- Vapor Intrusion Assessment & Mitigation
- Groundwater & Soil Remedial System
- Wetlands & Natural Resources
- Wetland Delineation & Mitigation
- Wellhead Protection Plans
- Non-Point Source Evaluation
Contact us to get the conversation started. And learn more about how MSA can be a trusted partner in meeting your community or development goals.